Raiders Partner with River Bandits
The Quad City Raiders will be assisting the Quad City River Bandits as they host the unique bi-state Bandits Race to Home 5K and Kids Fun Run presented by Palmer Chiropractic Clinics and the Quad-City Times, on Saturday, April 8 at 9:00 a.m. All proceeds from the event will go to benefit the Bandit Scholars Program, which funds three college scholarships each year for Quad Cities youth and is administered by the Community Foundation.
Look for the Raiders players and staff around the post race area and the water stations as we work to support the Quad City River Bandits in this terrific event that supports local students with scholarship opportunities!
- 5K Run/Walk begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Fun Run begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Course begins at Modern Woodmen Park
209 S. Gaines Street
Davenport, IA 52802
- Friday April 7th – 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday April 8th – 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Awards and Age Groups
- Top three overall males and females
- Top three in each age group
- 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- All Fun Run participants will receive a ribbon